With the holiday season rapidly approaching, now is the best time to take advantage of non-invasive procedures to rejuvenate your appearance just in time for holiday parties and family gatherings. Many of these procedures require little to no downtime so you can return to your regular activities quickly. Some of the popular procedures include:
- Botox. Botox is an injection that temporarily relaxes facial muscles that cause wrinkles with fast results. Botox can be used to treat lines between the eyebrows, crow’s feet, and forehead furrows. It only takes three to seven days to take full effect.
- Juvederm. Juvederm is a dermal filler that temporarily restores volume to the face and reduces the appearances of wrinkles such as frown lines. Juvederm is made of hyaluronic acid, a substance naturally found in the human body. You will be able to see results immediately and treated areas will continue to improve for a few days.
- Fire and Ice Facial. The Fire and Ice Facial, also known as the “Red Carpet Facial” due to its popularity with celebrities, is a treatment that reduces fine lines and leaves the skin glowing. The “fire” portion is a resurfacing mask scented with cinnamon and formulated with glycolic acid, lactic acid, citric acid, malic acid, retinol, vitamin B3 and green tea extracts. The “ice” portion is a hydrating and soothing mask comprised of hyaluronic acid, aloe vera gel, green tea extracts, licorice extracts, grape seed extracts and rosemary extracts. The results leave the skin tighter and firmer. There is little to no downtime and can be repeated every four weeks for optimal results.
- Laser Hair Removal. The best time for laser hair removal is during the colder months since sun exposure is limited. Laser hair removal works by using highly concentrated energy to target and destroy hair follicles. For best results, we recommend at least 6 treatments. However, each session will reduce hair growth by 15% to 20%.
- Ultherapy. Ultherapy is the only FDA-approved procedure to non-surgically lift the neck, chin, and brow. Ultherapy uses safe ultrasound energy to stimulate collagen production. Some patients may see immediate results but will continue to improve over a period of 2-3 months.
If you’re ready for a more youthful and rejuvenated appearance, now is the time to schedule an appointment with Aesthetics International USA. We offer a wide range of services including cosmetic surgery and spa treatments. You can visit one of our conveniently located offices in Alpharetta or Marietta. Call 678.691.0880 today!